Bloom Summit Sponsorship Executive Role Description
Bay Area, California
Bloom Network is producing a conference in San Francisco in September to bring regenerative culture leaders together to collaborate on solutions to common problems, share ideas and resources, and inspire each other.
Our production team is an experienced crew of large-scale conference and festival producers, and we’re looking for an experienced sponsorship executive to join the team. You can read more about Bloom Network’s mission and culture on our about page.
The conference will be an immersive, participatory event featuring think tanks, interactive art and healing, the formation of working groups that will have the support of an incubation team post-conference, and a marketplace featuring regenerative solutions among Bloom’s 7 key focus areas: collective wisdom, global equity, community health, the creative arts, sustainable technology, peer-to-peer economy, and earth stewardship. There will also be a governance hackathon, delicious food, celebration and more!
The role of the Bloom Summit Sponsorship Executive will involve overseeing the sponsorship and exhibition sales strategy and execution for the Bloom Summit event, including:
- Taking the prepared sponsorship briefs and working with the event producer towards developing a sponsorship and exhibition strategy based on clear KPIs
- Working with the event producer and graphic designer to design tailored sponsorship collateral and agreements and ensuring that this collateral is complete for our needs
- Generating sponsor lead target lists and working through phone based and in person outreach with lead targets
- Ensuring that sponsorship revenue meets or exceeds targeted KPIs
- Connecting all confirmed sponsors and exhibitors with the sponsorship logistics manager for ongoing event management and working in partnership with the sponsorship logistics manager to ensure that all needs are met
- Handling any sponsor and exhibitor related enquiries throughout the duration of the event production cycle, maintaining positive relationships with current and potential sponsors and exhibitors
- Acting as one of the main points of contact for sponsors and exhibitors at events onsite to handle sponsor liaison and foster strong client relationships
This role will be compensated with a 10% commission and $20/hour, with the Bloom Summit targeting over US$350,000 in sponsorship and exhibitor revenue. There would be the opportunity to earn up to US$35,000 in commission meeting targeted KPIs, and significantly more if these KPIs are exceeded.
To apply, please send a cover letter telling us why you’re a perfect fit for this role, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org