Bloom Network Membership
Why become a member of Bloom?
Most educational media that Bloom creates is curated to be publicly accessible.
This is generally one-directional, and people reading this content are unable to meet others interested in the same topics.
Paid membership is where the in-depth collaboration and peer support with our international members is available.
This ensures that our members spaces are made up of people who are invested in action-focused collaboration. Our members space also functions as a peer accelerator ecosystem. Each member will be able to learn and develop their initiatives and goals with the support of a global network of talented, passionate people with diverse backgrounds of professional and practical experience.
Your membership fee contributes to a collective pool of money that members vote on to determine what programs Bloom supports. As we build capacity, a percentage of your fee will go directly to your local Bloom.
Memberships are tax-deductible if you live in the U.S.
photo from Bloom Baltimore’s Mushroom City Art Festivals
More details about Bloom membership:
- Collaboration tools:
- Project coordination (local and international): Hylo
- Find experts and ask questions: ProFinda’s Global Change Collective, an AI-assisted tool that includes many other networks’ members
- Bloom working groups: KeyBase
- Vote and make proposals on which programs Bloom supports. As Bloom becomes revenue-positive, receive dividends similar to a cooperative grocery store but with a visionary interactive media network!
- Small-group curated video calls that support networking across existing initiatives and people world-wide.
- + request which video trainings are offered
- Templates on topics such as: best practices for forming ecovillages, efficient social media outreach, building a team, forming a business or organization, and much more
Bloom Members Say:
"I really love connecting globally with Bloom Network. There are so many interesting projects and thoughts. I leave the zoom calls filled up with hope and perspective for the future."
"It feels like there is more room for us to be creative now." (after a peer business development session)
"You guys seem like very balanced, grounded, smart, sensitive, well-rounded folks."
"That was the highest value gathering I've been to in many years."
Ready to Flower?
Connect with a global community of peers making regenerative changes in their homes, neighborhoods, and industries.