Bloom Network Membership
Why become a member of Bloom?
Join a global community of people and community leaders who are passionate about creating vibrant, healthy, equitable society in the places we live.
Becoming a member of Bloom brings you into deeper contact with the peer-to-peer incubator aspect of Bloom Network, arising from our relationships with each other and the places we live.
Please note that our social network website will be live around September 2022. Until then you can be a supporting member.
Here is an explanation of what is free and public, and what benefits members receive.
- Find local Bloom chapters
- Learn about regenerative practices you can do in your home, neighborhood, and field of work
- Public interactive video calls
- Newsletter with updates of what’s going on across the global network
$10/month or more if your income allows. $5/mo low income.
Please note: Bloom is currently building the capacity to offer the following benefits. Registering as a member now supports us getting there.
All of the above and
- Members-only blogging – share your ideas, arts, and works in development in a private space with values-aligned, open-minded people
- Trainings and templates in regenerative practices and project development
- Access to video call archive
- Contribute to the Bloom Network wiki
- Cooperative voting status – vote and make proposals on which programs Bloom supports.
- Peer-to-peer development support (you can request a case clinic or bring together a working group to share knowledge)
Organizational Membership (please make a note in your registration that you are joining as an organization)
$20/month or more if your revenue allows.
All of the above and
- a total of 2 individual memberships
- listing of your organization on Bloom’s website
- $50/mo or above: acknowledgement as a Bloom supporter on the members sign-in page
- Marketing add-ons available
Ready to Flower?
Connect with a global community of peers making regenerative changes in their homes, neighborhoods, and industries.