Bloom Network Membership
Why become a member of Bloom?
Join a global community of people and community leaders who are passionate about creating vibrant, healthy, equitable society in the places we live.
Becoming a member of Bloom brings you into deeper contact with the peer-to-peer incubator aspect of Bloom Network, arising from our relationships with each other and the places we live.
photo from Bloom Baltimore’s Mushroom City Art Festival
Here is an explanation of what is free and public, and what benefits members receive.
Short on financial capital but still want to join as a member? Contribute at least 4 hours of labor to Bloom to receive a year of membership. Visit our Taskboard to find what needs doing.
- Find local Bloom chapters
- Learn about regenerative practices you can do in your home, neighborhood, and field of work
- Public interactive video calls
- Newsletter with updates of what’s going on across the global network
$10/month or more if your income allows. $5/mo low income.
All of the above and
- Members-only blogging – share your ideas, arts, and works in development in a private space with values-aligned, open-minded people
- Access to video call archive
- Cooperative voting status – vote and make proposals on which programs Bloom supports.
- Trainings and templates in regenerative practices and project development
- Peer-to-peer development support (you can request a case clinic or bring together a working group to share knowledge)
- Contribute to the Bloom Network wiki
Organizational Membership (please make a note in your registration that you are joining as an organization)
$20/month or more if your revenue allows.
All of the above and
- a total of 2 individual memberships
- listing of your organization on Bloom’s website
- $50/mo or above: acknowledgement as a Bloom supporter on the members sign-in page
- Marketing add-ons available
Ready to Flower?
Connect with a global community of peers making regenerative changes in their homes, neighborhoods, and industries.
Organizational Members of Bloom Network
A community of makers building the future of giving. Giveth is re-engineering charitable giving, by creating an entirely free, open-source platform, built on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our system cuts out bureaucracy and enables contributors to create a high level of transparency and accountability towards donors, who we call ‘Givers’.
Thriving Resilient Communities Collaboratory (TRCC) is a U.S.-based network of regional and national leaders who use systemic and collaborative approaches to help communities become more thriving and resilient.
Players of MetaGame are on a quest to change the way people coordinate around solving problems & creating value.
The quest stretches from fixing the onboarding to the Ethereum space & composing
the basic socio-economic infrastructure, to grappling with actual problems.
Grasshoppers Landing is a regenerative, diversified farm and forest located in the hills of central New Hampshire.
HAPPI – Helping Awesome Parents Parent Intentionally is a community of like-minded parents that empowers its members to be authentic as a way of driving personal growth to becoming even better mentors for the next generation. The Juice and Sauce programs encourages youth to creatively and collaboratively live their best life.
Bloom Members Say:
"I really love connecting globally with Bloom Network. There are so many interesting projects and thoughts. I leave the zoom calls filled up with hope and perspective for the future."
"It feels like there is more room for us to be creative now." (after a peer business development session)
"You guys seem like very balanced, grounded, smart, sensitive, well-rounded folks."
"That was the highest value gathering I've been to in many years."