Exciting news! Bloom Network is looking for new board members as we emerge from design phase to implementation. Is this you? Let us know!
Joining the Bloom Network nonprofit board is an exciting opportunity to:
- Influence the direction of the emerging regenerative movement
- Meet leaders from diverse industries and social movements
- Learn innovations in finance and governance that Bloom advocates
Bloom Network’s mission is to connect and support regenerative culture makers. We produce events and media through local chapters around the world, and take action together to achieve deeper wellness for our societies, our ecologies, and our economies. Bloom Network is currently informally led by our “Wisdom Council” of experienced local organizers and our active members, so that our real on-the-ground communities inform what features and developments happen here. In 2020 we will be formalizing this legally, with your assistance.
You’ll find our strategic plan here. One of our main goals 2019-2020 is fundraising for Bloom for the first time.
Requirements will be minimal, with a quarterly board meeting attended virtually. Getting up to speed on what Bloom Network is does take an unusual amount of bandwidth at first, as we are a new kind of organization.
Ideal Bloom board members at this time represent two of the following:
- Professional experience in either media/marketing leadership or finance leadership
- Based outside of the U.S.
- Experience with an early stage organization
- Available to assist with connections to philanthropists and grants that are a good match for Bloom
If you’d like to contribute as a Bloom board member, please email a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please outline your experience, a few specifics of what you would like to contribute, and what communities and network connections you work with. Lastly, please include a link to your LinkedIn or CV. Thank you!
Bloom on bright ones,
ECO (Executive Creative Officer), Bloom Network