– Become a Member –
Become a member today to support the next 100 years of regenerative culture!
Bloom members have access to our online collaboration tools, and to helping shape the evolution of this community-led platform.
What does it look like if healthy, mutually nourishing relationships are at the core of a network? Let’s build that! Our long-term goal is to make Bloom Network a regenerative cooperative for its participants and our ecosystems. We’ll be formalizing this at our governance hackathon at Pollination 2019, but for now it happens through direct dialogue and collaboration. As we build financial capacity, our intention is to collectively direct resources to local chapter actions and projects as advised by our community stakeholders.
Online Network Features
Bloom members use the following online tools to collaborate and share resources, as well as facilitate deeper networking and effective action.
Global Change Collective: an AI powered digital network connecting thought leaders, influencers and senior professionals from around the world passionate about preserving our planet.
The advanced AI matching technology intelligently maps people within the platform based on their skills and expertise. So now you can ask questions of the GCC network, create projects, post events, and instantly be matched to the right people with the right knowledge to help you.
Bloom members can collaborate to support each other here, as well as members of other social change networks. We chose this tool so that our social networking is anchored in practical action.
Bloom Network wiki: Share and find tools for regenerative culture, such as how-to’s, best practices, and other informational resources. The wiki is publicly viewable, and member-editable.
Video calls: Curated and self-organized group video sessions support networking across existing initiatives and people. Pollination attendees and Bloom Network members have the opportunity to submit requests for specific trainings or dialogues, and offer to teach or facilitate them. We can also use this in more creative ways! Hosted via Zoom.
View a walkthrough here to see how we use these tools to share wisdom and resources!
- $40 discount on Bloom Pollination tickets (Bloom’s annual festival of regenerative culture)
- Hackathon entrance at Pollination – for those wanting to develop the peer-to-peer governance structure of Bloom, partnered with Aragon
- $50/month and above: Acknowledgement as a Bloom supporter on our members page (optional).
$10/mo standard, $5/mo low income, and we encourage you to contribute more if you’re able.
Inclusions as listed above.
$20/month or higher
- 2 Individual Bloom Network memberships, for people on your team or if you’d like to gift one to someone from your communities
- Listing of your website, organization logo and a brief description on the Bloom Network organizational members page
- Access to ProFinda’s Global Change Collective to quickly find collaborators, contractors, advising, and more.
- Ability to create and contribute to Bloom wiki articles to connect people with practices, tools, and resources related to regenerative culture practices.
- Ability to suggest webinars hosted through Bloom Network: request a topic or panel discussion that would benefit you and your communities.
- As of June 2019, Bloom is developing the cooperative ownership model for Bloom Network. We are exploring how members can have voting and collaborative ownership together with network-wide resources and the pooled membership fees. As a member now, you will be invited to give input on how this process is shaped.
- Please see this page for add-ons to your organizational membership.
Public resources to support regenerative cultures:
- Bloom Community News via email, featuring tangible resources and inspiration for regenerative culture makers
- Blogs and podcasts on international regenerative activity and stories from Local Bloom Chapters.
- Quarterly themes to focus our regenerative attention.
- Bloom Network Calendar of events and network activities
- Wiki of regenerative culture solutions (member-editable, publicly viewable)
Become a Member
Bloom’s online network for international collaboration is now live, as of February 12, 2019.
You’re encouraged to contribute at the higher monthly memberships if it’s within your means to do so. We will offer scholarships when we have financial capacity to do so.