– Become a Member –
Become a member today to support the next 100 years of regenerative culture!
Bloom members have access to our online collaboration tools, and to helping shape the evolution of this community-led platform.
What does it look like if healthy, mutually nourishing relationships are at the core of a network? Let’s build that! Our long-term goal is to make Bloom Network a regenerative cooperative for its participants and our ecosystems.
You’re encouraged to contribute at the higher monthly memberships if it’s within your means to do so. We will offer scholarships when we have financial capacity to.
Bloom members use the following online tools to collaborate and share resources. Together as a peer network, we facilitate deeper networking and effective action.
- Global Change Collective: an AI powered digital network for collaborating with Bloom Network members and members of other networks focused on climate change and all its connected issues. The GCC intelligently maps people within the platform based on their skills and expertise. You can ask questions, create projects, post events, and instantly be matched to the right people with the right knowledge to help you.
- Wiki editing access: Share and find tools for regenerative culture, such as how-to’s, best practices, and other informational resources. The wiki is publicly viewable, and member-editable.
- Video calls: Group video sessions support networking across existing initiatives and people world-wide. Members may submit requests for specific trainings or dialogues, and offer to teach or facilitate them. We can also use this in more creative ways!
- Event discounts: $40 discount to Pollination, Bloom Network’s conference and hackathon for regenerative futures.
- Cooperative ownership (in development): Bloom is developing the cooperative ownership model for Bloom Network. We are exploring how members can have voting and collaborative ownership together with network-wide resources and the pooled membership fees. As a member now, you will be invited to give input on how this process is shaped.
View a walkthrough here to see how we use these tools to share wisdom and resources!
- $50/month and above: Acknowledgement as a Bloom supporter on our members page (optional).
$10/mo standard, $5/mo low income, and we encourage you to contribute more if you’re able.
$20/month or higher. Includes:
- All the above perks for two people on your team, or you may gift one to someone from your communities
- Listing of your website, organization logo and a brief description on the Bloom Network organizational members page
- Please see this page for add-ons to your organizational membership.
Public resources to support regenerative cultures:
- Bloom Community News via email, featuring tangible resources and inspiration for regenerative culture makers
- Blogs and podcasts on international regenerative activity and stories from Local Bloom Chapters.
- Quarterly themes to focus our regenerative attention.
- Bloom Network Calendar of events and network activities
- Wiki of regenerative culture solutions (member-editable, publicly viewable)